A warm welcome to the green oasis of Berlin in Steglitz-Zehlendorf
The Isaak Miles Hotel is inexpensive accommodation located directly near the S- and Regional train station: Lichtenfelde-Ost in Steglitz-Zehlendorf .
Situated in the middle of a green oasis, the comfortably furnished rooms and cosy, familiar atmosphere ensure that you feel completely at home during your travels.
We offer two different categories of guest rooms
Are you searching for accommodation in a peaceful location which is inexpensive and close to well-priced public transport? Then our bright, simple and friendly furnished rooms are perfect for you. They sleep one person to three people.
Our modern and comfortable furnished rooms have warm wood-tones to provide a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. All rooms have a bath or shower, toilet, TV and a personal telephone.
Standard - For one to two people. The layout of the room is comfortable and the toilet and bathroom is located directly opposite the hall.
Comfort - For two to three people with bathroom, toilet, telephone and cable-TV.
All of our rooms are decorated and furnished to high standard making them both modern and comfortable each of our rooms boasts country views en-suite facilities flat screen television with free cable channels and free Wifi internet access.
Explore the magnificent Villas of the 19 century at Steglitz, the "Green Oasis" of Berlin.
Take an historical cycle tour of the Berliner Mauerweg (the route of the Berlin Wall) starting from the Isaak Miles Hotel and leading all the way through Berlin.
• Isaak Miles Hotel is just 10 minutes away from the City centre by S-Bahn (Local rail service).
• Wannsee, Potsdam, and Castle Sanssouci are also easy to find and fast to reach.
Whitin the area:
• the boarding area for the Berliner Schifffahrt.
• The German Music-Archive in Siemens-Villa Berlin.
• By foot with in 10 min to Bundes archive (German History).
• All of our rooms are decorated and furnished to high standard making them both modern and comfortable each of our rooms boasts country views en-suite facilities flat screen television with free cable channels and free Wifi internet access.
• Explore the magnificent Villas of the19 century at Steglitz, the "Green Oasis" of Berlin.
• Take an historical cycle tour of the Berliner Mauerweg (the route of the Berlin Wall) starting from the Isaak Miles Hotel and leading all the way through Berlin.
Berlin's reliable public transport network ensures that from Lichterfelde-Ost you are able to reach Potsdamer Platz, Brandenburger Tor, the Reichstag and many other Berlin attractions within 10 minutes. Also it is a quick trip to the surrounding areas of Berlin: Wannsee, Potsdam, and the Sanssouci castle. Not far from the Hotel is the boarding area for the Berliner Schifffahrt. So it is possible to travel along the rivers of Berlin in order to view the city and its surroundings from another point of view.
In order for you to write emails or surf the Internet, we have provided a free access terminal to the net for all guests. You are also able to use your personal WLAN-compatible Notebook at our Hotspot for free. This allows you to use the Internet completely complimentary for an unlimited amount of time.
Information about cultural festivals or exhibitions occurring during your journey, like for example the IFA (International Radio Show), ITB or the Green Week can be gathered at reception. Reception is open for you daily from 07:00 ? 22:00. You are also able to collect maps of the city and the public transport system here.